Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Final Assignment! (Paint To Music)

Oh how time flies fast! So here's the last post for this blog...

We had to paint on 2 canvases, a 50 x 60cm and a 60 x 90cm one, to 2 types of music playlist, a classical one and contemporary one. Truth be told, I much preferred the classical music...

Here were some challenges faced:
  1. contacting the supplier to get the canvases ready
  2. trying to communicate with the coursemates and lecturer (a few blunders for this one, oops)
  3. painting spontaneously with all sorts of mediums and techniques
Overall, however, this activity served an important lesson to me as a designer in terms of working fast, under pressure, and with a large group. It's been a rewarding learning experience, nonetheless.


My painting for the contemporary playlist on the 60 x 90cm canvas

My painting for the classical playlist on 50 x 60cm canvas, done with acrylics, spray paint, and pastels.

Annabel posing with my art because it oddly captured her essence in it! :)

Some of the tools I used!

Jean's artwork, all stencil, except with some gold accents. I love!

Fauza's painting. Almost reminiscent of a Pollock. One of my favs!

— Hidayah

No comments:

Post a Comment